Sunday, November 30, 2014

Frida Kahlo


.


Two Women
.


Self Portrait
.


Woman in White
.


Frida and Diego Rivera
.


My Birth
.


On the Border between Mexico and United States
.


Self Portrait with Necklace
.


A Few Small Nips
.


Me and My Doll
.


Memory the Heart
.


My Nurse and I
.


Girl with Death Mask
.


Me with Itzcuintli Dog
.


A Necklace of Thorns - Self Portrait with Monkey and Cat
.


Two Fridas
.


Two Nudes in the Forest
.


The Dream
.


Me and my Parrots 
.


Self Portrait with Braid
.


Lucha Maria, Girl from Tehuacan (Mexican Woman)
.


Roots
.


Thinking about Death
.


Natasha Gelman
.


The Bride Frightened at Seeing Life Opened
.


Dona Rosita Morillo, the Knitting Woman
.


The Broken Column
.


Tree of Hope
.


Self Portrait with Loose Hair
.


Love Embrace of the Universe (Me, Diego and Mr Xolotl)
.


Me with Portrait of Doctor Farill
.


Marxism Will Give Health to the Sick
.
(1907 - 1954)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment