Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Wei Dong

 

Gathering #1
.


.


Interior Series #2
.


Dance of a Soldier
.


Puppet Show
.


Souvenir #1 (Girl with Braids)
.


Sunday Brunch
.


(no title)
.


Bait
.


Judge
.


Wanna Fly
.


(no title)
.


Marilyn
.


Dressing
.


Girl with Bread
.


Beautiful Day
.


Pastoral Song
.


Girl with Map
.


Living Room
.


.


Game with a Fish
.


My Biology Teacher
.


(no title)
.


Lust and War
.


Playmate
.


.


.


Hunting Field
.


Wedding Banquet
.


.


Story #1
.


My Waltz
.


The Newlyed (Pregnant)
.


Beside the Girl
.


Mediterrenean
.


My Narrator
.


Pollock
.


Chess
.


Honeymoon
.


Model
.


.


My First Lesson (Girl with Deer)
.


My Homework (after Seurat)
.


Blindfolded
.


Gathering #2
.


Couple
.


Goose Ride
.


.


Girl with Gun
.


Going Away
.
(born 1968)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment